BlueCard is a national program that enables members of one Blue Plan to obtain healthcare service benefits while traveling or living in another Blue Planâs service area. The program links participating healthcare providers with the independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans across the country, and in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, through a single electronic network for claims processing and reimbursement. You may submit claims for patients from other Blue Plans, 国内、国际, directly to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (蓝十字数控). 蓝十字数控 is your sole contact for education, 承包, claims payment/adjustments and problem resolution.
- BlueCard IPP Host Medical Records Process Change
- BlueCard IPP Host Medical Records Submission Notice
- BlueCard IPP Host Unlisted Code Medical Records Instructions
- Quick Tips for a Smooth Out-Of-Area Claims Experience
- Where do Labs-DME-Specialty Pharmacy 供应商 File Blue Card Claims?
搜索 Requirements for BlueCard Eligible bat365官方下载
医疗政策 and Pre-certification/Pre-authorization Information for Out-of-Area bat365官方下载